Service + Community = MRTH
MRTH’s mission is dedication to clients. Our vision, however, is encompassed by a much broader commitment to the South Florida community. MRTH was formed in 1980, and we have been serving the needs of the community for just as long. Many members of our firm serve a variety of organizations, foundations, and causes. Proudly, we list just a few below:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Miami
- Chapman Partnership
- Cycle for Survival
- Dade Legal Aid – Put Something Back
- Dave and Mary Alper Jewish Community Center, Inc.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Feeding South Florida
- Habitat for Humanity
- JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Lotus House Shelter
- Miami Bridge Youth and Family Services
- Salvation Army
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Toys for Tots
- University of Miami
While we encourage our members to support causes such as those listed above, it is the firm’s culture that engenders participation by each and every attorney in pro bono legal service programs. Each year, we dedicate hundreds of hours to pro bono matters. We have been honored by the Supreme Court of Florida with the Law Firm Commendation Pro Bono Service Award. And many of our attorneys have been distinguished for their individual efforts with awards for their commitment to serving the community.