MIAMI, FL – June 8, 2017 – Super Lawyers Magazine, a consumer’s guide to the best attorneys, has released its annual Florida Super Lawyers edition recognizing the top five percent of attorneys in Florida. Eight attorneys from Markowitz Ringel Trusty + Hartog have been named 2017 Florida Super Lawyers:
- Jerry M. Markowitz – Shareholder Markowitz has also been named to the Top 100 Florida Super Lawyer and the Top 100 Miami Super Lawyer lists
- Thomas Ringel
- Candis D. Trusty
- Ross R. Hartog – Shareholder Hartog has also been named to the Top 100 Miami Super Lawyer list
- Adrian C. Delancy
- Grace E. Robson – Partner Robson has also been named to the Top 50 Women in Florida Super Lawyer, Top 100 Florida Super Lawyer, and Top 100 Miami Super Lawyer lists.
- Joshua H. Rosenberg – Florida Rising Star
- Alan R. Rosenberg – Florida Rising Star
Markowitz Ringel Trusty + Hartog concentrates on the representation of businesses, institutions, fiduciaries, and individuals across several practice groups, which include Restructuring & Insolvency, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Real Estate & Business, Probate & Guardianship, and Trusts & Estates. Dedication to clients and service to the community are the principles upon which Markowitz Ringel Trusty + Hartog were founded more than 35 years ago, and upon which it still operates today. For more information, please visit www.mrthlaw.com.