Real Estate + Business
The Real Estate and Business attorneys of Markowitz Ringel Trusty + Hartog have closed countless real estate transactions for large developers, investors, and family home buyers since the firm was founded in 1980. Indeed, it this extensive experience that has solidified our firm as one of the go-to firms to close a real estate transaction.
Because of our long standing history and relationships with people in South Florida, we have a footprint in the business community. We assist local businesses with formation, expansion, acquisition, reorganization and dissolution. It is our objective to provide sound legal and financial advice to guide a business through good and bad times and make it possible for the business to reach its goals.
We also are also recognized in the world of digital assets, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology. Indeed, one of our partners is a Cryptocurrency Tracing Certified Examiner who routinely speaks and publishes on the topic.
Range of Services
- Business Formation
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Financing
- Corporate Law
- Cryptocurrency Tracing
- Partnership Law
- Real Estate Acquisition and Sales
- Real Estate Escrow
- Real Estate Litigation
- Purchases and Sales
- Residential Real Estate
- Title Insurance
- Closed thousands of residential and commercial real estate transactions throughout South Florida including multi-million dollar hotels, shopping centers, apartment complexes, and homes.
- Regularly closes real estate transactions for professional athletes and other public figures.
- Represented chapter 11 Trustee in sale of multi-unit apartment complex in North Miami.
- Represented chapter 11 Trustee in sale of a multi-million dollar marina along the Miami River.
- Negotiated and closed purchase of a large USDA and FDA approved food manufacturing and distributing company.